This is a copy and paste of a blog I follow by Xandre Verkes of South Africa. I had to share it as is. I the next few days I will follow the directions and surprise someone else with a much earned and/or needed pat on the back. For tonight I encourage all to check our Xandre’s fun blog.
First of all – – – super many thanks to The Island Traveller & Lawnmower Vision Questfor awarding me with the Liebster Award!! I am so blessed that there are (in fact) people who read my blog & actually enjoy it (could you believe?) … It certainly makes me superly happy to know this!!! I love the posts of both these blogs & would definitely be disappointed if you do not visit their blogs… Lets honour this award for what it is & what the purpose of it is!!! Please click on the links to their blogs (opens in new window)!!!
What’s A Liebster Award?
A Liebster Blog Award is given to talented bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is a German word that means “Dearest” or “Beloved”. It also means ”Favourite”. So, in a way the award not only recognizes these bloggers as amazingly gifted in their own right but also as your very own personal favourites.
The Rules Of The Liebster Award:
1) Thank the fellow blogger who awarded it to you.
2) Link back to the said blogger who shared the award.
3) Post the award on your blog.
4) Pick 5 other blogs you want to recognise.
5) Visit the 5 bloggers and let them know that they receive the award.
I wanted to give the award to 10 bloggers… but decided to change my approach slightly!!! I have quite a few followers, but decided to give these awards to the people who actually take the time to read my post!!! (&no, its not about boosting my ego or something similar…)!!! I have found over the last couple of months that there are a lot of people who don’t actually read posts – they just go on ‘liking’ them…. now granted, I too ‘like’ a lot of posts, but I do actually read them & drop a comment every now & then (you know, to let them know that I’m enjoying their posts or really like something that they posted )!!! This is why I’ve decided to award the following bloggers (in no particular order) with the Liebster Award:
1. 2 Rivers Photos – Posting regular (stunning) photographs!!!
2. Paris at my Doorstep – Becca (or Rebecca) takes me on a journey as she Journals about her expat adventures!!!
3. Shez Blogs – Shez is a writer, illustrator, photographer… & friend!!! She writes about her daily projects & activities, & sometimes just photo or two!!!
4. Photos from the Loonybin – Cindy is inspired photographer, very new to the blogging world, who wants to learn &broaden her skills!!!
5. Filipe Miguel Photography – Hobby photographer from Portugal, almost always first to leave me a kind comment on my posts!! My blog would be lonely without him!!!
6. John Stirling Photography – Landscape/Travel photographer with great photographs & always a kind word to spare!!!
These are all great blogs & I have found a friend in all of them!!! Take the time to go and discover these amazing blogs… I guarantee that you will like them a lot!!!
This concludes my post for tonight (as promised… yay!!!)… Thank you so much for checking in… I hope you had a fabulous day!!! **